25 January, 2010

And Now For The Past

Photographic Journey.

I realize that I have gotten ahead of myself. I posted some information here without really delving into the changes that have occurred of late. The pictures will tell the tale.

First. Christopher B. Hiatt comes to town. He lives on an air mattress for a time. Now he does not.



Second. In hopes of saving space, and lives, Christopher B. Hiatt, Dan Towne Hall, and myself acquire a bed from Sarah E. Ruff. We carry it one and a third miles from her apartment to ours. This takes two trips.



Third. We set up the new bed. We acquire further storage solutions from a local retailer. We rejoice.



This really did happen. It takes a long time to move things in the city. But, the adventure continues. Good luck to everybody out there.




Post Script: February approaches, along with my six month milestone in this location. I could not help but feel the other day, that I belonged here.


No comments:

Post a Comment